Sunday, October 10, 2010

Offical Weigh In

Okay, here we go!
Weightloss begins here. Now. Today.

My current stats are
Weight - 117kg
Waist - 136cm
Booty - 129cm
Thigh - 77cm
Arm - 42cm
Calf - 46cm

Not going to bother with my chest as I'm breastfeeding so it's constantly changing.

My goal weight for now is 100kg. I'd love to see myself loosing some good cm's in my mesurments too but I don't really have a goal for them yet.

So far today I've resisted bakery food for lunch despite it being across from the Dr where I took the baby this morning. I walked to the Dr. 25min each way.
So, so far so good HAHA. Zumba'ing this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Ive just had to start again as I fell so far off the wagon its not funny lol. Starting weight the same though so no need to change that :P

    ReplyDelete